Is your ignition switch sticking or getting hard to turn? You can hit the key with a rubber hammer and probably get it going for a bit longer. But your switch is on the way to permanent failure very soon! One day you will be out doing errands and your switch will just stop turning. You will then need to get your car towed into the dealer or the repair shop. This is going to cost you hundreds of dollars in repairs, towing plus the inconvenience of being without your vehicle for a day.
Amazingkeys.com Has Your Solution!
Did the dealer tell you it would cost $200-$300 to replace your switch? Amazingkeys.com has your absolute cheapest and most convenient solution to get your Chrysler product back on the road.
Overnight shipping is available if you are already broken down.
- Save up to 80% or more off of dealer prices
- OEM high quality automotive ignition switch cylinder lock from Amazing Keys!
- Includes one original OEM replacement ignition lock and two primary ignition keys
- Brand new fully assembled lock
- Looks identical to the original that came with your vehicle from the factory!
IMPORTANT, please include your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN number) with your order to insure that we match up the proper ignition switch for your vehicle.
This item requires a locksmith, mechanic or someone with mechanical ability for installation.
Once this switch has been installed, you will not be able to tell it from the original factory switch.